ADSM-L

Re: mac sched support - best way to do?

1997-03-04 17:37:37
Subject: Re: mac sched support - best way to do?
From: Stan Kerr <stankerr AT UIUC DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 17:37:37 -0500
At 5:35 PM -0500 3/4/97, Leonard Boyle wrote:

>ADSM for the mac has been very quiet of late.
>
>What is the best way (favorite method) for starting up the mac adsm
>client without leaving the client running all the time.

I use a timed event with QuicKeys to start ADSM Scheduler late at night.

Stan Kerr <stankerr AT uiuc DOT edu>       University of
Illinois/Urbana-Champaign
Stan Kerr <stankerr AT uiuc DOT edu>       University of
Illinois/Urbana-Champaign
Fax:217-244-7089 Phone:217-333-5217 Computing & Communications Services
<http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/stankerr>
Birds gotta swim, fish gotta fly...