ADSM-L

Re: IBM: What about AIXSRV v2.1.0.12 PTF missing files?!

1997-03-04 14:15:33
Subject: Re: IBM: What about AIXSRV v2.1.0.12 PTF missing files?!
From: Tom Bell <bell AT WAII DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 13:15:33 -0600
I had this problem under AIX 3.2.5 two weeks ago.  When I called in the
problem, the Level 1 ADSM support person found a PMR and a work-around,
which is to "touch" the missing files.  This apparently occurs on all
AIX servers installed from base code prior to 2.1.0.6 (mine was
originally installed as 2.1.0.2).  This is really an installp problem,
rather than an ADSM problem.

Hope this helps.

--
Tom Bell                                    tom.bell AT wg.waii DOT com
Tom Bell                                    tom.bell AT wg.waii DOT com