ADSM-L

Re: Help Desk execute end-user files restore on remote NT-

1997-03-03 19:19:23
Subject: Re: Help Desk execute end-user files restore on remote NT-
From: "Dwight E. Cook" <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 18:19:23 -0600
     Tivoli (sp?) does this... I believe, some other folks are playing
     around with it and that's what I've heard...

     You could also set a scheduled event of a restore if you knew what you
     wanted... require the users to know a date range or something when
     requesting...

     You can also do a lot of NEAT things with scheduled events, just let
     your imagination run wild ;-)