ADSM-L

Re: NT client vs. file names with embedded spaces

2015-10-04 18:10:12
Subject: Re: NT client vs. file names with embedded spaces
From: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
To: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
Date: 2/28/97 7:10AM
You really have 2 problems here.  The first one you caught - you have to put
files with embedded blanks in quotes, as you sumized.  The syntax error,
however, is not with that, but rather the exclude statement - it has no drive
letter associated with it.

The correct syntax should be:

Exclude c:\...\*.*
Include  "c:\my documents\...\*.*"

BTW, If you want to exclude files in the root, add

Exclude c:\*.*

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com