ADSM-L

Re: Changingretries

1997-02-26 22:28:38
Subject: Re: Changingretries
From: "Dwight E. Cook" <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 21:28:38 -0600
Item Subject: Changingretries
     Well, I do see a command line listing for this parameter... it shows
     (-ch=0) and where I haven't read it I've found if it can be specified
     on the command line you can also specify it in the OVERRIDE CLIENT
     OPTIONS (am I using the right name here?) field on a scheduled
     event...  if it is not a scheduled event I'd just let the client shoot
     themselves in the foot AND alter your billing to be based on
     COMMUNICATED MB from accounting records... cause it will move the data
     to the server, then figure out that it changed, then retry...
     And that last comment might be a little premature 'cause I don't know
     if all that failed data really is reflected in communicated data
     field. I sure hope so...
     later
          Dwight