ADSM-L

Session rejected & error sending data

1997-02-25 16:17:29
Subject: Session rejected & error sending data
From: Francisco Reyes <reyesf AT SUPER.ZIPPO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 16:17:29 -0500
Ever since I upgraded to version 2 for OS/2 I have been having the
following problem. Sometimes when either doing a migration or while
some reclamation is going on clients get "ANS4401E Session rejected:
IPX/SPX connection failure" followed by many "ANS4029E Session
rejected communications protocol error"; on the server I am getting
"ANR8279W error sending data on session <session number> reason 9.

If I wait until any tape activity is finished and then halt the
server and bring it back up everything goes back to normal.