ADSM-L

Re: Solaris 2.5 server/client code ??

1997-02-25 10:32:55
Subject: Re: Solaris 2.5 server/client code ??
From: Steven P Roder <tkssteve AT ACSU.BUFFALO DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 10:32:55 -0500
On Mon, 24 Feb 1997, Christo Heuer wrote:
> Is there any way I can get the Solaris 2.5 server/client code ?
> We have the server code for MVS but I need to demonstrate ADSM on a Sun
> Server.
>
> Is it at all possible to get a demo version of the code?

The client is on the FTP site.  I would guess that you already have
the Unix Environment License.  There is no "trial/demo" for the server.
You order it, and have 60 days to return it at no charge.  After 60
days, if not returned, you will receive an invoice.

Steve (unVMix Systems Programmer/Dude) Roder
(tkssteve AT ubvm.cc.buffalo DOT edu | tkssteve AT acsu.buffalo DOT edu |
(716)645-3564 ,