ADSM-L

Re: ADSM client on NetWare 3.11

1997-02-24 17:01:24
Subject: Re: ADSM client on NetWare 3.11
From: "David H. Wentworth" <David.Wentworth AT UCOP DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 14:01:24 -0800
Thanks to all that clued me in to the problem with 311PTG.  If anyone can
tell me which patch level -- 311PTx -- will work, or which particular NLM
causes the problem I'd love to hear from you. If I figure it out myself
I'll post it on the list. Thanks again!

        Dave

| David Wentworth          | University of California |
| david.wentworth AT ucop DOT edu | Office of the President  |