ADSM-L

Notes Agent

1997-02-20 12:34:26
Subject: Notes Agent
From: DAVID R KERSHNER guser <dkershner AT GPU DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 12:34:26 EST
  -> ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU     MAIL TO EXTERNAL MAIL SYSTEM   IO50C3
I am in the process of reviewing the potential implementation of the Lotus
Notes Backup Agent but I need to know what platforms and levels are
supported.  The platforms I am interested in include AIX(4.2), OS/2, and
and NT(4.0).  Currently all these are running Notes 4.5.  I tried looking
for the supported levels but could not find a list of currently supported
levels.
Thanks for any help.