ADSM-L

ADSM Lotus Notes Agent

1997-02-20 04:01:05
Subject: ADSM Lotus Notes Agent
From: John Healy <healyj AT IOL DOT IE>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 09:01:05 +0000
We are trying to back up our Lotus Notes databases using the ADSM Lotus
Notes Agent. All the data is backed up correctly but when we restore,
for example, someone's mailbox we loose some of the views. In the case
of a mailbox we loose the In-box contents and any user defined folders.
The Mail sent view is fine and all the documents are still available in
the All Documents view. Has anyone seen this, and is their a way to
ensure all the views are retained?

Thanks,
  John Healy
  Project Specalist