ADSM-L

Directory Rights and Permissions

1997-02-14 08:39:17
Subject: Directory Rights and Permissions
From: Betsy Moir <Elizabeth.Moir AT VM.SSW.ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 07:39:17 -0600
To: OAS     --LMS1

FROM: Betsy Moir (TTCEDM) Ext 85020
      VM Tech Services
      email:  elizabeth.moir AT vm.ssw.abbott DOT com

Betsy
*** Forwarding note from TTCEDM  --NJE09    02/14/97 07:32 ***
To: OAS     --LMS1

FROM: Betsy Moir (TTCEDM) Ext 85020
      VM Tech Services
      email:  elizabeth.moir AT vm.ssw.abbott DOT com

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to restore a directory tree and get
the permissions with the rights in tact without restoring the files?  One
of my customers would like to be able to do this, and it's waaaaaaay to
NT specific a question for my old mainframe brain.

Thanks in advance.

Betsy