ADSM-L

Re: Forcing migration for a disk pool

1997-02-11 11:04:30
Subject: Re: Forcing migration for a disk pool
From: CC Masters <cmaster1 AT TUELECTRIC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 16:04:30 +0000
You can start a migration process by updating your stgpool "hi" and
"lo".
There is no schedule trigerring mechanisms, I schedule the
command > UPD STG stgpoolname HI=10 LO=0
to execute about the time most backups should be complete.
This should start migration until the low migration threshold is met.

--
"If you think you can or
"If you think you can or