ADSM-L

ADSM-L historical max number of users?

1997-02-10 19:43:38
Subject: ADSM-L historical max number of users?
From: Francisco Reyes <reyesf AT SUPER.ZIPPO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 20:43:38 -0400
When I joined the list there were less than 800 users (this from the
confirmation message when I send a message to the list). I had not
sent messages to the list for a few months. Last week when I sent a
message I noticed that there are over 1000 users!

Can anyone recall what is the highest number the list has gone up to?
Is there a correlation between ADSM catching market share and this
increase in the list or these are old customer who didn't know about
the list.