ADSM-L

Re: Collocation Levels

1997-02-10 16:12:30
Subject: Re: Collocation Levels
From: Brian Pennington <Brian_Pennington AT AICI DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 16:12:30 -0500
     show volumeusage nodename

     This is great for when you need to audit tapes for one specific node
     too.

     Brian Pennington

Subject: Collocation Levels
Author:  "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> at SMTP
Date:    2/9/97 11:24 AM

Does anyone know of an easy way to see how well collocation is working
for a given node?  I have had complaints on restores, that many tapes
were being used.  The only way I can see to check it, is by a
'Q CONTENT NODE='xxxx' ...' for each volume.  Seems like alot of work.

Bob

Bob Booth - Manager of Systems Administative Services/CCSO