ADSM-L

Support for V2 on OS/2?

1997-02-09 21:49:59
Subject: Support for V2 on OS/2?
From: Francisco Reyes <reyes01 AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1997 21:49:59 -0500
When I first started with ADSM (V1 for OS/2) I had lots of problems
trying to find support. I was told it would be better with version 2.

Well, I just got version 2 and tried the number given in the
"Customer service and support" (800 237-5511). After going through
several options I ended up in "Pre-sale", and got a note that this
dept. has been close to call IBM-4YOU.

Does anybody know of of any more direct way to get ANY type of voice
support from IBM for ADSM V2 for OS/2?
Does anyone who currently has any type of support for V2 for OS/2
could share the process you went through to get it?