ADSM-L

ADMS command line listings

1997-02-06 14:31:26
Subject: ADMS command line listings
From: Paul Hilchey <hilchey AT UCS.UBC DOT CA>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 11:31:26 UTC-0800
I have developed a set of routines that undo the ADSM output formatting,
making it easy to perform queries from programs or scripts.  The routines
are written in C, and handle both the itemized (format=detailed) and
tabular formats.  If you are interested, they are yours for the asking.

Paul Hilchey
The University of British Columbia