ADSM-L

Restore on multi user systems?

1997-02-06 04:57:39
Subject: Restore on multi user systems?
From: Gerhard Rentschler <G.Rentschler AT RUS.UNI-STUTTGART DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 10:57:39 +0100
Hi,
is it possible for end users on multi user systems to restore their
own files? Or must they call the system administrator to do the
restore?
As far as I know there is only one password per adsm client. The same
password is used by the adminstrator for managing adsm on the
system. Should I tell end users this password?
We are going to use AIX servers.

Regards
Gerhard
--
All opinions are my own, not those of my employer
All opinions are my own, not those of my employer
--
Gerhard Rentschler            email: g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Gerhard Rentschler            email: g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de