ADSM-L

Re: Windows NT client ....

1997-01-29 16:31:00
Subject: Re: Windows NT client ....
From: "Koeneman, Bill" <KoenemaB AT KOCHIND DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 15:31:00 -0600
I had a similar problem. When I would run the .bat file the response was
"bad command or file name". It turned out that the problem was the first
line of the batch file which read "@echo off" . After commenting out
this line (i.e. rem @echo off) the batch file ran successfully. Hope
this helps.

Bill Koeneman (koenemab AT kochind DOT com)
Koch Industries