ADSM-L

ADSM NT Server

1997-01-29 09:02:51
Subject: ADSM NT Server
From: Ron Heflin <RON.X.HEFLIN AT X400GW.AMERITECH DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 09:02:51 -0500
I have an ADSM NT Server TRY & BUY version for evaluation purposes.
I have a 9GB disk I would like to use for data storage pools.  I have
only bben able to carve out 2 storage pool volumes, 500MB and 400MB.
Now when I try to add any more volumes to the disk using dmsfmt I get an
error stating that there is insufficient space on the disk.  I also
could not allocate a 1GB storage pool.  Does anyone know if this is a
try & buy limitation or is this a problem with the NT server version or
what might be going on?

   TIA

   Ron Heflin
   IBM Global Services