ADSM-L

Re: Backing up MS Exchange.

1997-01-28 10:57:23
Subject: Re: Backing up MS Exchange.
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,HiServ/US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 10:57:23 -0500
Seagate has a product called Backup Exec that has an Exchange agent...
they've also got an ADSM interface module that allows you to redirect
the backups to an ADSM server.... We've been beta testing this for a
couple of months and are pretty happy with it and will most likely
implement it in our production environment.

Tim Pittson