ADSM-L

Informix

1997-01-27 19:12:23
Subject: Informix
From: Cyndie Behrens <cbehrens AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 19:12:23 EST
>The original posting on this subject was regarding Informix with SAP. In
>this particular case, one needs to wait for SAP to certify and ship
>Informix 7.21 along with whatever releases of SAP there is. According to
>our SAP guys, that is still not available. Does anybody out there have an
>update on this?

David...that is correct...SAP officially certifies backup/recovery solutions,
but that doesn't mean it doesn't technically work without their certification!
I'm not sure when SAP will certify 7.21 and onbar....can you check with Gil
Moskowitz at Informix....gil AT informix DOT com
thanks, Cyndie Behrens (IBM San Jose)