ADSM-L

Netware Client Problems?

1997-01-23 10:07:51
Subject: Netware Client Problems?
From: Paul Jaffray <pjaffray AT EARTHLINK DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 10:07:51 -0500
I am running the ADSM client (v2r1 level 0.6) on a Netware 3.11 server.
The ADSM server is v2r1 on MVS.  I am the MVS guy, not the Netware guy.
The server guys installed the software for me.  The problem we are having
is that every time we try and perform any operation with ADSM the server
dies immediately after we respond to the Netware user password prompt.

I have noticed that the Netware ADSM client files have been removed from
the ADSM ftp site (index.storsys.ibm.com) due to some problem.  I wonder if
whatever problem they are fixing is the problem I am having?  Has anyone
else had this kind of failure?  Can anyone give me some pointers as to what
may be causing this problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
pdj