ADSM-L

ADSTAR LOGIN PROBLEMS

1997-01-23 08:06:00
Subject: ADSTAR LOGIN PROBLEMS
From: Bill King <bill AT NSMC.PARTNERS DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 08:06:00 -0500
I have ADSTAR for os/2 v2.1 backing up my netware servers.  I just recently
changed the supervisors password on all my netware servers.  I came in and
every netware server has the same message on the netware console.

PLEASE ENTER USER NAME FOR SERVER X.......

I have changed the password for all netware servers on the adstar server.
Here is the procedure that I used...

1. accessed adsm client
2. accessed adstar server mgr.
3. accessed central scheduler.
4. accessed nodes
5. accessed node names
6. typed password
6. clicked apply

I then reloaded dsmc on all netware servers with the schedule we have
setup.  LOAD DSMC SCHEDULE.

I also have another netware server that connects to the adsm server and
sits there.  I have communication because I unloaded the dsmc nlm, reloaded
it without the schedule parameter and did a q filespace.  I get my
filespace back from the adsm server.

Any help would be appreciated....
thank you
bill king