ADSM-L

Netware Client Message ANS4303E Client ended transaction

1997-01-22 17:46:20
Subject: Netware Client Message ANS4303E Client ended transaction
From: Mary Vollmer <Mary_Vollmer AT MGIC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 17:46:20 -0500
I was attempting a directory restore on a Netware 4.1 client running V2,R1,L0.2
using this command:

restore data1:pam/* -su=yes -repl=yes -tapep-no

Each of several attempts to restore this directory structure ended after
restoring 72 files with the message ANS4303E Client ended transaction.

That's it.  No other indication of what caused the problem.  We tried deleting
the entire directory structure so we were restoring to an empty directory with
the same results.  Has anyone else seen this?  Any suggestions would be
helpful.  Thanks.