ADSM-L

I am sorry... mail errors decook AT amoco DOT com

1997-01-22 15:54:03
Subject: I am sorry... mail errors decook AT amoco DOT com
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 14:54:03 -0600
     Sorry if messages have been bouncing back at everyone...
     Seems somewhere in our mail system it thinks I don't exist yet it
     still puts messages in my mail box.  I'm guessing it is hitting folks
     on the list since all other mail has been bounced back.
     Dear postmaster, please do not remove me from the list, I really do
     exist, I think ;-)

     later
          Dwight