ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Win-32 bit install kudos

1997-01-22 13:55:50
Subject: Re: ADSM Win-32 bit install kudos
From: Eric LEWIS <Eric.Lewis AT CCMAIL.ADP.WISC DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 12:55:50 CST
I want to add my voice to Jerry's thanks.  Also to thank Jerry for warning me of
the ptf 5 problems.  We did use the ptf 5 but only on new installs.

Also, we are putting the final gloss on a web-based push button install (for all
clients).  We wrapped the ptf6 with another Installshield wrapper to make a
single self extractable file that calls itself after the push download and
extraction.

take a look at the DRAFT version at

http://axle.doit.wisc.edu/~tmk/cgi-bin/adsmw32.html

but please don't confuse our technicians by using the self-registration page. .
.

Eric Lewis eric.lewis AT doit.wisc DOT edu