ADSM-L

ANS4089E - Which file???

1997-01-22 10:47:32
Subject: ANS4089E - Which file???
From: John Lemkelde <jlemkelde AT PABS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 10:47:32 -0500
We are getting the following message:
   ANS4089E File not found during Backup, Archive or Migrate processing
on a node that is running Oracle.  We cannot find any processes that are
removing files during the backup.  Oracle is brought down during 'pre'
processing
and backup at 'post' processing.
  How can we find out which file it was trying to backup, to further
track down what is occurring.
  This message gives us a return code 4, and 'failed' on the 'event'
report so we have to check it just to be sure it is not something else.
  Any help would be appreciated.
  Thanks.    John Lemkelde

 P.S. We are running ADSM 2.1 on AIX 4.1.4