ADSM-L

Turning an adsm registry backup into a Emergency Repair Disk?

1997-01-22 08:53:49
Subject: Turning an adsm registry backup into a Emergency Repair Disk?
From: operator <oper AT LLE.ROCHESTER DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 08:53:49 -0500
  As the subject states is it possible to do this?  I would like to do this to
avoid having to boot off a repair partition to restore all registries.  The big
difference I can see is that the backup regs are not compressed.  How can I do
the compression so I can just drop them onto an existing repair disk?

  Any ideas?

Ron Prine  prine AT lle.rochester DOT edu