ADSM-L

Re: Cartridge driv

1997-01-15 20:50:45
Subject: Re: Cartridge driv
From: Dianne Sharp <DSHARP AT CLEAR.CO DOT NZ>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 14:50:45 +1300
Someone else replied to me and said that if the disk pool is quite full
because migration has only just started and a backup tries to back up a
large file, the backup could try and write the file directly to tape.
This made sense because I could only see one migration process happening
at the time.
To try and avoid this in future, I have reduced the High Migration
threshold on disk to 80%.

Dianne Sharp
Operations Analyst
ISS CUSTOMER SUPPORT