ADSM-L

ADSM Compatibility with Exchange 5.0

1997-01-14 08:20:50
Subject: ADSM Compatibility with Exchange 5.0
From: Jane Vaughn <Jane_Vaughn AT PCMAILGW.ML DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 08:20:50 EST
     ATTENTION ADSM DEVELOPERS!!!

     We will be upgrading Exchange to 5.0 soon.  We currently run the ADSM
     NT client at 2.1.06 on NT 3.5.1, but will be upgrading to NT 4.0 soon.
     We use ADSM in conjunction with another vendor product to accomplish
     online network backups of Exchange.

     I know IBM is developing an interface to Exchange and I would like to
     know what version of Exchange you are using for your development.

     Jane Vaughn
     Merrill Lynch
     212-647-2752
     Jane_Vaughn AT ml DOT com