ADSM-L

NT Version of SQL BackTrack?

1997-01-13 07:54:21
Subject: NT Version of SQL BackTrack?
From: Jerry Lawson <jlawson AT ITTHARTFORD DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 07:54:21 -0500
Date:     January 13, 1997            Time:    07:40
From:    Jerry Lawson
    ITT Hartford Insurance Group
    (860) 547-2960    jlawson AT itthartford DOT com
A while back I remember a discussion of the DataTools SQL Backtrack, and the
A while back I remember a discussion of the DataTools SQL Backtrack, and the
possibility of them coming out with a product that will do Oracle backups to
ADSM on NT.  As I recall, the product was not GA at that time.  Does anyone
know what the current status of this product is?
Jerry Lawson