ADSM-L

Re: ADSM course question

1997-01-09 13:54:00
Subject: Re: ADSM course question
From: Hilton Tina <HiltonT AT IS1.INDY.TCE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 13:54:00 EST
We installed ADSM this summer on our new RS6000 SP.  We contracted with IBM
to have an ADSM expert to come in, configure it, and provide skills transfer
to me and a coworker.  I don't know how much this sort of thing costs.  Ours
was part of a huge contract with IBM for installing and configuring the SP
and all related software (DCE, DFS, HA, Netview, PSM, etc.).  I was very
happy with it and think I learned much, much more than I would have in a one
week course.

Tina Hilton
Thomson Consumer Electronics