ADSM-L

Re: FW: Searching w/inactive turned on

1997-01-07 01:11:00
Subject: Re: FW: Searching w/inactive turned on
From: Brett Walker <walkerbl AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 22:11:00 -0800
We hope to have several of these "interface performance issues" fixed in
the next version.  We will be using dynamic trees and better sorting
algorithms, among other things, to make navigating the filesystem faster.
We know this is very frustrating for users, and it is one of our priorities
for the next version.

Regards,
Brett Walker
ADSM Development

>I would add this is our most pressing problem, and we may also need to look at
>an alternative solution if it is not solved.
>
>Paul Schwartz
>Alliant FoodService

Brett Walker                  ADSM Development, IBM
walkerbl AT vnet.ibm DOT com
"That's just my opinion; I could be wrong."
"That's just my opinion; I could be wrong."
      --- Dennis Miller