ADSM-L

ADSM the Registry and NT 4.0

1997-01-07 11:29:38
Subject: ADSM the Registry and NT 4.0
From: Betsy Moir <Elizabeth.Moir AT VM.SSW.ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 10:29:38 -0600
To: OAS     --LMS1

FROM: Betsy Moir (TTCEDM) Ext 85020
      VM Tech Services
      email:  elizabeth.moir AT vm.ssw.abbott DOT com

I just recently installed the ADSM V2 R1 M0 IP20863 Windows 32-bit client
on one of our users.  When I attempted to do an incremental backup I got the
following error messages:

ANS7643E an error occurred saving the registry key, then
ANS7641E registry backup failed, then
Active object not found.

I then tried to use the utility to backup up the registry and got the same
messages.

Does anybody have any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.  Oh yeah, we're backing up to a VM server.

Betsy