ADSM-L

Re: ADSM HSM support for OS/2, NT, and DEC environments.

1997-01-06 07:30:26
Subject: Re: ADSM HSM support for OS/2, NT, and DEC environments.
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,Corp/US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 07:30:26 -0500
Don,
        There is an HSM product for NT that interfaces with ADSM... it used to
be from a company called Avail but I think Wang Software owns it now.
For the DEC Alpha, you can supposedly use the FX!32 software from
Digital to convert the Intel based version of ADSM to run on the DEC
Alpha running NT.

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com