ADSM-L

AIX server Q FILE, SUN disk suite disk concat at 44GB

1996-12-20 16:09:30
Subject: AIX server Q FILE, SUN disk suite disk concat at 44GB
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 15:09:30 -0600
     OK, here is the deal... I do a 'q file sunbox' and of the 44GB of 22,
     concat'ed 4GB disks (mirrored) I only get back roughly the file space
     for ONE disk....

     when I do a 'q occ sunbox' I get roughly the 35GB of files that's out
     on the disk(s)....

     Most of our scientific unix users are having cows because of this....

     have I missed something on this list already about this...?

     any info would be GREATLY appreciated...

     later
          Dwight
                many thanks in advance
                                      Cook