ADSM-L

Re: Problem to install AIX v3.2 clent

1996-11-27 08:52:36
Subject: Re: Problem to install AIX v3.2 clent
From: Jim Bootz <bootz AT ADC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 07:52:36 -0600
Julie,

This might be too simple, but check the client to be sure that the scheduler is
running. On the client, do "ps -ef|grep dsmc" and look for "dsmc sched". If that
process isn't running, you need to start it. You can start it with "nohup
/usr/lpp/adsm/bin/dsmc sched &". If it is running, check the dsmerror.log file.
It might be an authorization problem, or, being that it's an SP, it might be a
communication problem, such as wrong IP.

Jim Bootz
bootz AT adc DOT com