ADSM-L

Re: DSM.OPT has IBM Server Address Active??

1996-11-20 16:46:18
Subject: Re: DSM.OPT has IBM Server Address Active??
From: Mike Collins <ecollins AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 14:46:18 -0700
Hi Paul,

A few of us worked on the support over the last couple of weeks and
the info you and others on this list have provided to us has been very
important.

Don't be sorry about repeating - I'd do the same. Just wanted to
let you know that we're working to improve things and your input is
definitely helping.

Regards,

Mike Collins
ADSM Development