ADSM-L

Re: ADSM questions

1996-11-20 08:57:56
Subject: Re: ADSM questions
From: Stacy Lacy <Stacy_Lacy AT CARGILL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 07:57:56 -0600
Item Subject: ADSM questions
     What about a Lotus Notes client for AIX?  HPUX?

     Stacy Lacy
     Excel Corporation

Subject: ADSM questions
Author:  ADSM-L (ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU) at wich-unix-shar
Date:    11/19/96 11:23 AM

1.  Eric van Loon asked about an adsm client for as/400.  There are no
formal plans at this time but we are trying to make arrangements for
development of an as/400 client.  ADSM has already ported its api
to as/400...so the base support is available...the other part needed
is to have someone provide an interface to backup as/400 data to the
adsm api on os/400.  ADSM has no plans to provide this 2nd interface but
we are trying to work with a couple organizations to provide this support...
no time frames available at this time.

2.Othmar Vojta asked about a Lotus notes agent for NT.  We are aware of
this requirement and view it as a high priority...we hope to make it
available next year but I can't be more specific at this time...work is
beginning on it.

...greg tevis, adsm technical support