ADSM-L

Re: Unixware client

1996-11-20 04:01:17
Subject: Re: Unixware client
From: Matthias Morche <morche AT CSD DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 10:01:17 +0100
There is no support for Solaris for i86 also, but it's a System V
Release 4 and so I tried the ATT client. It works, but without the
graphical interface... Maybe the ATT client does it's Job on Unixware
too!?

If You try please let me know the results.

Best regards, Matthias
--
                                        Matthias Morche (morche AT csd DOT de)
                                        Matthias Morche (morche AT csd DOT de)