ADSM-L

ADSM client disaster recovery

2015-10-04 18:12:14
Subject: ADSM client disaster recovery
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 11/15/96 7:03PM
Check out the work Pat Randall and company have done below.  This is what a
Redbook pub site ouught to look like!  And for a subject like this, I would
hope we can get this to stay around somewhere (perhaps linked to from the ADSM
Homepage?)

I haven't had time to do an in depth review of the text, but I did see a lot
of good stuff out there.

GREAT JOB!!!!

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT itthartford DOT com