ADSM-L

Re: MIGRATION

1996-11-15 12:16:19
Subject: Re: MIGRATION
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,Corp/US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 12:16:19 -0500
Gustavo,
        Take a look at the following parameters in
/usr/lpp/adsmserv/bin/dsmserv.opt

MOVEBATCHSIZE - default is 32, try increasing to at least 64  (maximum
setting is 256)
MOVESIZETHRESHOLD - default is 1, try increasing to at least 100 (max
setting is 500)

might also want to look at your log and database buffer pool sizes..
these can also affect performance also, particularly if you DB cache hit
ratio drops too low...

BUFPOOLSIZE
LOGPOOLSIZE

Good luck !!!