ADSM-L

Re: Software version clarification

1996-11-07 19:31:00
Subject: Re: Software version clarification
From: Alan Hamilton <alanh AT PRIMENET DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 17:31:00 -0700
I'm confused by the multiple files in the fixes area myself.  For example,
the AIX 4.1 client v2.1 directory has adsm.client plus a bunch of language
files.  This I understand.  But what are the *.bff files?  They seem to be
patches, but the README file seems to indicate that they're patches for the
server, not the client.  And... the aixserv directory has an entirely
*different* set of files.

So.... to get the most current release for AIX, which files do I need to
download, for both the clients and the server?
      /
  /  *  /  Alan Hamilton
 *     *   alanh AT primenet DOT com