ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and Oracle Raw Partitions

1996-11-06 16:13:48
Subject: Re: ADSM and Oracle Raw Partitions
From: "Cheuk L. Chau" <cchau AT ECST.CSUCHICO DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 13:13:48 -0800
Hilton,
  I think you have to write a script so that the obackup program can run
the corresponding script.  Also you need to make sure that the library
file libobk.a is linked correctly to the adsm api.  The libok.a should be
in /usr/lpp/adsm/api/bin or some directory that you installed in and the
link should be make so that it is in /usr/lib.  Other environment need to
be
set to verify the password for the client  tand the password program
obaspswd need to b run before using the obackup program.    For more
information
on those material you can read the readme that comes with
the oracle adsm api.