ADSM-L

ADSM install on NT client using 32 bit ADSM at IP20863

1996-11-06 10:30:26
Subject: ADSM install on NT client using 32 bit ADSM at IP20863
From: Don Ludwig <Don.Ludwig AT CCMAIL.FINGERHUT DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 09:30:26 -0600
Abstract: Install of 32-bit Windows/NT ADSM client code 2.1 lev5
Hi,,,I just pulled down ADSM Software for 32bit Windows/NT ptf level
IP20863.
Question:  When installing the software on a client I
get to disk 4 and  half way through or so. I get a pop up window stating
"Some files could not be installed because they are currently in use by
other programs in the system ...etc...."  It asks me if I want to
reboot my machine now or wait.  After rebooting I tested the new version
and it looks fine.  What files did I not unload? And what do I have to
do to get them loaded?  What files were in use?  Has anyone ran into this.

  Any help would be appreciated...Thanks Don L.