ADSM-L

Backing up netware server from another

1996-11-07 09:11:12
Subject: Backing up netware server from another
From: Francisco Reyes <reyes01 AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 10:11:12 -0400
After some messages in Compuserve I got some response about Netware
SFT-III 3.X having memory leaks and I was suggested to backup that
server from a non-SFT-III server.

Does anybody has any experience with this?

How do I do my includes?
include current_server\volumename:\directory
include external_server\volumename:\directory

What can I do with what I already had backed up/archived in the
SFT-III? Can I rename the node and start running from the other
server? What will happen when I have backups from both the current
and the external server?