ADSM-L

Webshell and Permissions

1996-11-01 14:47:57
Subject: Webshell and Permissions
From: Kenneth Yaw <kyaw AT CUSA.CANON DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 14:47:57 EST
Author:  Kenneth A. Yaw at ~NYOH-PO

     I'm trying to finish the last part of the Webshell install on our SP.
     The software is installed, the webshell evoked, the adsmweb.ws filled
     in with the valid users.
     Finally, ask Netscape to call the port, and the webshell comes up,
     except with this error:

     ANS4501E Trusted agent execution/owner permissions are invalid

     Then in the dsmerror.log:

     Unable to locate valid trusted communication agent

     Our list of errors skips right over the ANS45's, so no help there, and
     the permissions look perfectly correct all around.

     What's up?

     Ken Yaw
     Senior UNIX System Administrator
     Canon USA