ADSM-L

Re: Version 2.1.5 for Windows 95/NT (aka time bug)

2015-10-04 18:12:14
Subject: Re: Version 2.1.5 for Windows 95/NT (aka time bug)
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT CCLINK.DRAPER DOT COM>
To: Multiple recipients of list ADSM-L <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Pete Tannenhaus of IBM said in a previous message that the daylight savings
time bug was fixed in the latest release (2.1.05).  This message says it
isn't!  IBM, please check this out; I don't want the first week in April to
be like this week has been -- a disaster!!

There are other indications that IC13012 isn't fixed in 2.1.05.  First, it
isn't listed in the readme.  2nd, in IBMlink, IC13012 is closed byt there
is no ptf available.  3rd, all the apars which are listed in the readme,
except for IC13272, are in IBMlink with a fixing ptf number of IP20863,
which is the number for the 32bit win client at 2.1.05 level.  While you do
make coding errors, like the rest of us,  you have always been very good at
the bookkeeping, so I suspect that you did not include IC13012 in 2.1.05.

Bill Colwell
The Charles Stark Draper Laboratory
Cambridge Ma.