ADSM-L

Win95 & time change

2015-10-04 18:12:49
Subject: Win95 & time change
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at TISDMAIL
Date: 10/29/96 4:44PM
The Apar was IC13012.  It was closed April 18, with a "Current Target Date" of
8/11.  However, it has not been assigned to a PTF.  I posted a note earlier
this week requesting the status of this APAR, and got no response.

I noticed that on my own machine, which has the level 5 client installed, the
problem did NOT occur.  However, I did have  a large number of clients that
DID do a full backup - they all were running Level 3.  The backups caused
general problems here, as I am sure they did everywhere - but I digress - it
has been a bad week already  :-)

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT itthartford DOT com