ADSM-L

ANS4199E No Domain Available for Incremental Backup

1996-10-28 13:34:50
Subject: ANS4199E No Domain Available for Incremental Backup
From: Andy Carlson <andyc AT ANDYC.CARENET DOT ORG>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 13:34:50 -0500
I am encountering this message on an SCO system.  When I started, there
was no domain contained in the dsm.opt (in fact, there was no dsm.opt
file at all).  I then tried putting "domain all-local" in a dsm.opt
file, but still the same message.  Then I tried "dsmc incremental
-domain=all-local" and still the same.  I tried putting "domain /' in
the dsm.opt, and it did recognise that and backed up the root file
the dsm.opt, and it did recognise that and backed up the root file
system.  I am at 2.1.3 client level.  Thanks for any information.

 Andy Carlson  work: (314) 362-0516      fax: (314) 362-4495
 BJC Health System   St. Louis MO
 Email Address:  andyc AT andyc.carenet DOT org

 "I suppose I should thank you for teaching me how true the
  old saying is.  Teach him how you will, a pig will never
  play the flute"
             - Thom Merrilin to Matt on the Spray